Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A little bit of under weather

I am a bit frustrated. I feel that I have developed some kind of itchy throat, cough and empty head feeling. It picked up steam all day Tuesday. I did get in a 45 minute core workout. I am planning an Wednesday trainer ride, as my back is still not up to tackling hills. Two straight days of therapy on it already.

I see how this can seem like a negative post but I had a good Tuesday. I ate very well and sat in on a sermon from one of the top preachers in the country, Pastor Tommy Barnett. He is our company's personal pastor. He also started the LA Dream center and my company built a gym there for the community. Read the crime stats in that last link to see how servanthood works.

I finally fixed a tricky software issue with adobe acrobat all by myself when all concerned suggested going to a tech guy.

So even though I am not feeling 100% I feel that I have a choice every day to whine about it or wring all the life of it I can.

5 comments:

Tony said...

You might feel a little better if you stay out of the hot tub on days that surpass 115 degrees. What were you thinking last night?

Bigun said...

You could take this time to catch up on your reading - you know, like that new Harry.... Diana's going to be very jealous.

Wendy said...

I think it's more of a factual post than a negative one.

Feel better fast, Comm's.

Brent Buckner said...

Positive actions!

Impressive link re: Dream Center

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Comm - You guys are sick way too much!!! There must be something about the environment you are in. What I suggest is a dose of Minnesota's finest fresh air, laying by the pool; hitting golf balls; hiking on gentle rolling hills; biking in 75 degree low-humidity...
this comment brought to you by the letters qucmp