Friday, July 6, 2007

Hey want to see my crap?


I was walking down the stairs with Mighty Mo this morning and he pointed at a collection of his school projects at the bottom of the stairs and says, "Hey daddy, do you want to see my crap?"

Wha Wha What?!?!

"My crap. Its right there."

"Mo, (cue Princess Bride)I do not think you know what that word means, do you mean crafts?"

"Noooo daddy. My. Craaaap."

I lean around the door frame and into the bedroom, "Honey, did you know Mo just asked me to look at his crap?"
A sleepy, "Hmmm, great," is all I get in response.

I turn to him as say, "Okay Mo show me."

He walks down the stairs and picks up a red circle with two long construction paper arms in the front and four small ones off the sides.

"Look Daddy. My crab."

"Mo I think daddy took a crab in his pants. Your too funny buddy."

"I know daddy, I know."

10 comments:

Phil said...

Now that's funny.

Spokane Al said...

Very funny. I was not sure where your story was going to end up.

21stCenturyMom said...

That must have been a little cardiac adbenture for you when he used the "c" word.

Phoenix said...

ROFL. Kids are the best comedians.

Athena Misty, aka "GeekGirl" said...

That reminds me of when Mini-baboo was little and his grandparents paid him for raking and bagging grass cuttings. Another relative asked if he was paid "by the bag," and he replied, "No, grandpa paid me."

Today's word: zewsjmxj

tarheeltri said...

Too funny! Hope you get that crab out of your pants. That can't be fun.

Bigun said...

I'm sorry, there's nothing funny about crabs...I mean...well, ha - that's just too funny, way to get daddy, MO!

Wendy said...

Adorable!

The mini-Baboo story was also a good one.

Laurie said...

Mo made me snort!

Di said...

Still laughing!! Thanks for the laugh, needed it.