Thursday, July 5, 2007

Payroll, Wine and a new tattoo

Those are the things that have preoccupied my time today. Of course the payroll is for the employees not me, the wine is at the bar Mistress is going to tonight with her girlfriends so I am going home early to watch Mo and Jeff is the one getting the tattoo right now so this will be quick so I can get there for a few moments.

So where does this leave the intrepid age grouper? Running around for everyone else except myself and still no workout today. But its only early evening with plenty of time to do something tonight on the trainer or spin bike especially with Mistress out of the house after Mo goes down.

Vacation for me starts tomorrow afternoon but I am going to see about clearing out my old office and clearing myself out work by lunch. Then getting a decent and proper workout tomorrow.

No comments: