Thursday, July 12, 2007

3 What?

Mo finally started to show some wear and tear today so we bagged on the San Diego Zoo. Its too bad but we had a good day eating a real breakfast, then driving to SD, then doing some shopping. Mistress bought some slinky sun dresses to celebrate losing over 70 pounds in the last year and I got to eat at Hooters with the family.

My only direction to Mistress planning this trip was I did not want to stay at dives. I stay at dives well enough on my own but I wanted her to have some nice rooms. Hell, I could sleep in a tent and be happy. This place in SD is rated 3 stars on some website but I am not impressed. Its more a motel room with a couch (suite) than nice hotel such as we stayed in up in Anaheim. As long as the sirens stay quite and no one screws with my sleep I will be just fine, a little edgy but fine.

All the money was obviously put into the entrance, lounging area and pool rather than the rooms. Across the street is a nice collection of stores selling weaves and stereo equipment.

We decided that in ditching the zoo we would have a fully recharged Mo for SeaWorld. We have a zoo in Phoenix, not a great one but we have one, so a full do seeing water is preferred.

7 comments:

Di said...

Tell Mistress Congratulations on the new slinky dresses!! Woo Hoo! Way to go girl!
Sorry she didn't like space mountain though :(

Wendy said...

Mistress rocks! And celebrating with slinky sundresses is ideal.

(You know, I told my brother when I heard they're to get a Hooters out his way that I have never eaten in a Hooters ...)

Laurie said...

Congratulations to Mistress for losing 70 pounds! That is awesome. She lost double what I did!

Tony said...

Sounds like you are having a great time on your trip. Make sure you get seats plenty close to the killer whale tank so you can get a bath free of charge.

Nytro said...

70 poundaroos? that's FANTASTIC! i'm totally jealous.

and SD is pretty much a dive wherever you go there, unless you rent a beach house.

21stCenturyMom said...

70 pounds! That is so admirable - send a hearty congratulations from the 21CM.

Next time you go to SD try the Marriott, La Jolla. They have a lovely 25 meter pool and a great health club and the rooms are very nice.

If you are flexible and have time the San Diego Wildlife Park is amazing. The animals roam free and the people stay in the train. It's really great.

Bigun said...

Comms - hello! The first clue should have been when the guy at the registration desk asked how many HOURS you wanted the room for. The 3 stars were for something else....