Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Well wishes and doing well

So far so good on the training front. Got in three workouts yesterday. A run, a swim and a core workout. I swear my swim coach is trying to drown me, that is when he is not smirking while I attempt to breath to the opposite side. I swear to God, I will become a more efficient swimmer.

Talked to some of my favorite friends yesterday and want to wish one to get well fast from their cold and the other to be safe on a great adbenture.

Today is a twist twist on hill repeats. I am going to run downhill intervals and walk up. Hey this Zone 2 training has its benefits.

1 comment:

Brett said...

I'm a big believer in capping your HR, as you have done. Stay in that zone and you will surprised at how much faster you become, even with no speed work. It's pretty amazing, really. :)