Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh and Three

That has been my training streak the last couple of days. Missed two swims and gave up an oh'dark run because my legs were lead. So maybe two pop ups and a sacrifice is more apt. I was a bit stressed out about it but the swims but I just couldn't control that. The run, I just did not have the legs. It happens.

Today I put in a 90 minute ride on the trainer and heading to the lake tonight.

For all those concerned, I have scheduled my ten miler on Friday to be done on a treadmill.

I have 38 treadmills outside my office and as I type this I am looking down at at a dozen of them in another club. But I couldn't tell you the last time I ran on one. When its so nice outside I can't seem to grasp running inside.

This weekend a group of us are going down to Tucson to ride Mt. Lemmon and camp on the mountain when we are done. Jeff, John, Hardcore Mike and Glen, all names you have seen on this blog before. Glen is a fellow blogger. Should be a blast.

5 comments:

Spokane Al said...

I like the baseball analogy. Here's hoping you get a hitting streak going and perhaps some RBIs.

Wendy said...

Enjoy your camping expedition, Comm's!

momo said...

i had the same dilemma today - sleep an hour more and run the treadmill or just get my hiney out of bed. i finally got up and it was actually nice out this morning - not the sauna its been lately!

i went to u of a, and i've driven up mt. lemmon but never ridden. have fun and make sure to give a report, i'd love to try it sometime.

Rachel said...

Try not to fret too much about missed workouts. You're not a slave to your training log. 10 miles on the treadmill? Sheesh!

Tony said...

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast. After I lose a little more weight and get better on the hills you can bet your ass I will be in on the next trip to Mt. Lemmon.

Keep up the great work