Monday, August 13, 2007

Sit rep

Well as promised I will hold myself as accountable as possible to my goals of hitting 185 pounds or less by next April. Very doable goal.

Last Monday I started at 201.5 pounds and 20.5% body fat. By Thursday of last week I was down into the 198/199 range even hitting a unrealistic and completely based on heat 196 after my long run in the heat Friday.

This Monday morning I am 201 pounds and 20.2% BF. A half loss of a half pound and 1/3% body fat is tastically its no change, but I feel that the weight number is high because I had a lot of salty food yesterday celebrating the birthday of the Mistress and this morning my feet and hands are bloated with sodium.

Today is a rest day and Tuesday is jam packed with training so by Wednesday morning I should get a better look at where I am at after blowing all the impurities out of my system. I will report my weight again on Wednesday. Why not.

Charlie Mike (Continue the Mission)

UPDATE 1142HR- I forgot to mention my numbers for the week. I'm still new at this online accountability thing.

TOTAL HOURS 12:48 SWIM 5,600 yd BIKE 70 miles RUN 21.7 miles OTHER 1.5 hours

Considering off season was only about 3-4 hours a week almost all of that being swimming and running I think was a good first full week of base training.

6 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

As they say, "If these trends continue...."

Hey, if that trend continues, you'll hit your goal!

Bullet said...

That's good stuff. Keep knocking off the pounds! (And have fun doing it!)

The Big Cheese said...

185 lbs...junior year, I had a chest, not breast.

Keep up the hard work, brotha'. I know you have the knowledge and giddyup to do what ever you set your sights on.

Stay away from Hooters. Did you know that they have food there? Huh.

Tony said...

Comm,

I will help you with your weight loss. If you need helpwith some motivation or just somebody to ride with just let me know brotha.

Keep up the great work.

Laurie said...

Lookin good my man. When I was seriously trying to lose weight, I would weigh myself everyday and write it down, along with everything I ate. I used FitDay to keep track. I found it very interesting to track the changes and the weight flux based on my eating the previous day.

Keep up the good work!

Happy birthday to Mistress.

Bigun said...

No advise here from the guy who can't lose crapola. Great week back, Commalitious, keep buring up that fat in B-A-S-E!