Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Place

My rant yesterday was just frustration. Part of my responsibilities at work are to deal with outside agencies and legal complaints. In two days I had received three complaints. Every one of them a potential threat to our good rating in the community if they are not mediated correctly, except that each one takes no personal responsibility for their actions or conveniently dismisses the very clauses that make their complaints void.

Later that day I went for a run and ended up in a happy place in my mind. Funny enough that happy place looks suspiciously like Bolder's closing, I mean Man Couch with cup holders that perfectly fit a pint of Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream ice cream.

Even though last week had its training challenges this week is looking much better and should be a banner time for me.

Have Fun.

3 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Happy trails!

Bolder said...

if only the Man Couch could talk!

Lance Notstrong said...

Sometimes a good run can make everything right in the world :-)