Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The traveling M-dot and travelling Mo

Got some Mo info but first a little fun. I was telling my dad about how Mistress and I decorated my calf tattoo for holidays and how I wanted to take all these crazy pictures of my M-Dot in front of historic places, ala the Roaming Garden Gnome from Travelocity. Well he came through with this great display made of all things 'ironwood' for just such events.

Now I just need to go on some vacations and trips. I would be kinda cool to have a picture taken sitting on the new Sky Walk at the Grand Canyon that opens today.


Tomorrow morning Mighty Mo has a cat scan and MRI at Phoenix Children's hospital. This is about his 12th time going under but at least this time it's not invasive. I like PCH, their top notch as evidenced by 40% of Mo's $100,000 in out of pocket medical bills to going to just them, (he's 4 next month).But I am not going since I do not do well in any hospital and whenever I watch my son being put under sedation it makes me really upset. I have had some very bad experiences in hospitals and spent way too much time in the ER so whenever I am there I tend to drive myself and Mistress nuts.

12 comments:

The Big Cheese said...

I can't wait for the pics with the new m-dot.

And Go MO! He is tough and will be fine.

Glen said...

Good luck tomorrow Mo, have a good sleep with the magic stuff.
That Ironman M-dot is so sweet. Can't wait for pics in other places, I might have to take it to vegas with me next month and get some pics with it.

Laurie said...

I hope you get some answers for Mo after the testing tomorrow. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Bigun said...

What a little trooper! And Mo's pretty tough too! Wish ya'll the best tomorrow.

Di said...

what a great smile. Kids are like Bumbles, they bounce. Now, if only we could follow their example!!

BTW- love the Mdot too.

Nytro said...

good luck to mo. he'll be in my thoughts.

Bolder said...

sending traveling Mo positive vibes from the drum circle here in da Republic!

Bolder said...

sending traveling Mo positive vibes from the drum circle here in da Republic!

Brent Buckner said...

Best wishes for a good day tomorrow to Mighty Mo with Mistress in tow, and Comm's at the hearth.

Kona Shelley said...

LOVE the m-dot..you're so cool...and i'll be thinking good thoughts about Mo..remember...he's mighty!!!

Lance Notstrong said...

Cool M-Dot :-) I'm sure everything will be fine with the tests. Like Shelley said, he's mighty :-)

Wendy said...

The roving M-dot has a rosy future!

Thinking of you and Mo & Mistress!