Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It was a fun night

Its not often that Mo and I get to spend a decent weeknight together to hang out. After his doctor appointment because he was such a good boy for the most part, we went to TMNT. This is his first kids meal at the movies. Didn't care much for the Icee but dug the corn tray which I knew because he chows off of my bag. By the way he is 41 inches tall and 42 pounds.

I whipped out my camera and he was not happy, "Daaaaddy, noooooo. Don't take picture." He was actually walking towards me when this was taken which is why he looks like that. Two female workers walked by and thought it was cute I was taking his picture and made some cooing noises so he did flirt with them.

And by flirting I mean he leaned his head forward, closed his eyes, opened his mouth, waggled his tongue and growled like a dinosaur. Its a signature move for a almost 4 year old.


10 comments:

Andy said...

Great Picture!!

I hope he liked the movie, I want to go see it because I grew up on the cartoon!

Murtha...

PS does that show my age, um, yep, it does...

Laurie said...

The dinosaur growling is classic. Girls just love that.

I'm glad the tests went well. The environmental allergies test doesn't sound like much fun however. Mo is a tough kid.

stronger said...

Can I write the caption: Daaadd, the camera is killin' my image with the ladies.

Nancy Toby said...

I'm betting he learned that signature move from his Daddy. Did Mistress fall for that????

He's sure a cutie!!

Sandie Law said...

I know I fall for that move every time!

White Salamander said...

haha! Mo is the man!

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

oh my word. Your kid is a healthy size! Good for him - and yes, girls dig the dinosaur thing.

Taconite Boy said...

I love Mo

commodore said...

That's my grandson
Bob-O

Iron Pol said...

B-Boy would have had to set the tray down and do his signature move of "putting on his costume and becoming a shark" (courtesy of Lazytown).

This involves him pushing a "button," spinning around, then going after you purely visual, here) opening and closing his arms as a "shark mouth" making "omp" sounds.

If you try to escape, he'll change into something else.

Yep, Mo and B-Boy will get along well.