Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Left Blank

Slept nine hours last night. Unusual for me and I still woke up tired. Really tired. Went to a doctors appointment today and they did an EKG, urine and blood test. The EKG results were considered Outstanding. I have the heart of an athlete, I was told by the doctor. Resting heart rate was 57. I'll take that.

I was being shuffled out without getting anything for my head since she wanted to see my results first, but I was like, "Hey, I have had this for ten days. Can I get something like AlleRx?" Well they had never heard of this prescription wonder drug, since its old school but I got a script for it. And BTW, if any of you have a runny nose or sinus congestion, ask for this product in the ten day am/pm dose pack.

I am hoping that the full panels will show why I have been so damn tired the last few months. Especially being sick its like 48 hours of crap, 48 hours of good training window, repeat. Most uncool. I should know something next week.

I am going to head home very soon to do some work from home but mostly just be horizontal and more comfortable.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I hope the tests give some tangible results and you feel better soon.

Kewl Nitrox said...

Hope you get well real soon. Meanwhile you are doing the right thing by resting well.

Stephanie said...

What is this miracle drug for sinus congestion?? I must know! I have had this sinus infection or whatever for the past 2 weeks, and no matter what (or how much) I take, it doesn't seem to get better. ARGH!

Hope you're feeling better soon, too!

Wendy said...

Yay for the good heart data.

Feel better fast, Comm's.

Brent Buckner said...

Some say that Comm's heart grew three sizes that day....