Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Long Way To The Top

I am feeling better. Not much better but good enough to attempt a run today. Mo is much better but has a doctor appointment today. He still has his symptoms after ten days on antibiotics. Mistress has not improved. She went home early on Monday.

Finally some photos from the Sonoran desert. Some people spend a lot of time in their air conditioned cars driving out to this place. Others we'll ride the hell out of it. The desert really can be a beautiful place if your careful. You should know that the background mountains are anywhere from five to twenty miles away. There were so many great vantage points to choose from so I picked those with the best views, mostly from the top of peaks. What frustrates me so much about digital photography is there is no depth to the frame, its so flat. I will have to get back there with my Nikon for comparison pics.














The last picture was taken recently at the dinosaur museum in Mesa. Mo obviously likes the place. With him is his constant companion 'DanBear' (all one word).











7 comments:

Kona Shelley said...

Love the pics..and I would totally LOVE the desert..:-))

Bolder said...

like the pics, especially Mo and DanBear!

Iron Pol said...

Hmmm, I'll have to make sure Tic Toc sees this picture of DanBear. Tic Toc is my son's most often demanded "guy." Of course, there's also Charlie Brown, Polar, Broderick, Mr. Teddy, and Monster (yes, it's a monster).

Any time there's a limit, it's Tic Toc.

Wendy said...

Wonderful images, Comm's! (I'm a big fan of dinosoar museums, too.)

Bigun said...

"not dumb-bear, Dumbar, John Dumbar" - DanBear reminds me of my Ambrose from way, way back - can you believe I came home from school one day (no, not college...) and found Ambrose in the trash - probably why I'm so jaded today...

Flatman said...

Dude...you kow my son would kill to go to that museum, but he would bring **phil the groundhog**...

Ellie Hamilton said...

*Sob* I can't see the pics, just empty red frames and that d^mned little red X.....