Friday, March 9, 2007

Flippy Flop

I am a flip flopper. Yes much like much maligned presidential candidates John F. Kerry and now Mitt Romney I have that distinct dishonor today. While Mistress and Mo have steady improved this week, I went from bad to good and now slowly sliding backwards again.

Each of the last two days I have been lethargic, sneezy, head colded out. Not a great sign for this Saturday and Sundays 8 hours of total training nor for my upcoming race. So today is a rest day, alright I already knew I was going to see 300 today, and this weekend is what it is for training. Give it my best shot.

For those racing Ironman Arizona I strongly advise heat training from now on. It is high 80's today and will be 90 degress on Monday. The word of the day is acclimatize.

4 comments:

Flo said...

I do hope you get better quick. but what's up with that temp?? You're having nicer weather than we are :(

momo said...

it's getting hot out there!! i think our weather is a bit schizophrenic. cold and windy last week - 90 degrees this week. ugh!

hope you're feeling better soon, comms! could it be allergies, maybe? i hear they are really bad right now with the weather change.

Ellie Hamilton said...

80's! 90's! And the IM still a month off! GACK!!!

Wendy said...

Sorry to hear you're back under the weather Comm's -- but glad to hear Mistress and Mo are improving.