Thursday, March 8, 2007

Successful dinner

I forgot to mention that I made a full dinner last night without starting a fire. Mistress did open the back door for smoke but nevertheless it went well.

All off the top of my head I floured and pan fried pollock, then took them out and made a white wine sauce in the pan using the remaining crusties, adding lemon and basil. I made rice and added canned mushrooms and chicken broth instead of water. I also did a saute of zucchini and squash and a little red pepper.

6 comments:

Fe-lady said...

Sounds yummy! And I bet she ate some too! :-)

Wendy said...

Way to go, Chef Comm's!

Glen said...

Comm the next Naked Chef.

Bolder said...

call me next time, i'll be right over!

Andra Sue said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a very successful meal. Next thing you know, we'll be seeing you on Ironchef!

Ellie Hamilton said...

Awesome!! Invite me next time!