Monday, March 19, 2007

Low High

Well today I feel just dandy. Its so strange to have these massive swings in energy and physiological make up. Saturday I wake up feeling great and 40 miles into a ride I can't get five minutes without leaning over my bars to dry heave and hurl. On Sunday I went to go swim at the lake but it was not smart to do- my stomach was very upset, bad headache and my urine was very dark. Today I feel fine.

Got a swim on the list for this afternoon. Hopefully my panels will come back this week and if there is anything wrong it pops up.

After several days of 99*, it looks like it will calm down to the high 80's and maybe even some rain. Well the weather chick says there is a 20% chance but in reality there is only a 10% chance of that so it will probably be very windy and maybe some clouds.

2 comments:

Wil said...

You know my friend, I will NEVER be able to comprehend your heat out there... do you realize it was 20* here this morning? Man! I'm glad you're feeling better :)

mipper said...

hey Comm! i am here. just been laying low for a while for a variety of reasons. hope you stay feeling better.