Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Where'd the time go?

Jesus Marimba people, where'd the time go today?

Why is it that Monday nights have been so sleepless for me lately? Another 2 am awakening. Oh well. This morning has been a blur until I realized that I hadn't started my daily post. It used to be that triathlon only involved my workouts and my blogging. Now its taking time in other ways and I get so lost or involved that I forget to post about what I am actually doing.

Though my training has not proven it in the last week, my passion for triathlon grows daily. I really look forward to the day(s), coming soon enough, that I am able to fully disclose all the cool things going on in Phoenix.

Tuesday is for long runs, which today is supposed to be really long. Well its rescheduled till later this week and I will use my trainer at home tonight. I am having lunch with my Pastor today and well, I am not going to bail on that for a run no matter how important it is.

I don't know if its my system or blogger but I have been having a difficult time logging onto blogs. I have been able to read quite a few through bloglines, but unable to enter the site for commenting. I am here but not able to communicate. Hopefully soon enough I will be able to leave my own personal touches and enhance your lifes, until then you must unfortunately suffer only getting this close.

6 comments:

Mica said...

I'm on the edge of my seat!!!!!!!! What is the secret?? ;)

mipper said...

so not fair... what a tease!

btw, i think it is blogger. people are having all sorts of issues all around. i swear i left a comment on TGD and i went back and it was gone. anyway, i think blogger is just being buggy right now. watch, they'll start charging for services soon.

have a great lunch!

Bolder said...

it's blogger - mucho problems

Coach Tammy said...

Ya, it's blogger. That's when you know you have a problem.... "Hello, my name is Tammy and I'm a blog-a-holic".

Cliff said...

Hmm...don't you wish your Pastor is into tri as well?

Didn't Paul mention about treating our body as temple of God...(yeah I know i am out of context :) ).

As the leader of my Fellowship, I jokingly suggested we all should go on a two hour run while talking about God....hmm...no one find that amusing except me :D

Oldman said...

its not you it blogger, I've had the same prob.