Friday, December 16, 2005

Hold On I'm feeling a bit whoozy here.

Last night I pulled a Supersize Me moment. When Morgan Spurlock ate McD combo meal in his car and puked his guts up before he could finish. Yeah like that, only today add the headache you get when you go off caffeine.

I was running around yesterday getting to clubs for our Christmas partys for the members. I hadn't eaten much all day and thought I would relive a past life and get a Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Wendy's. About 3/4 of the way down I got nauseous and puked in the parking lot for ten minutes. Nice way to make an entrance.

I felt better after that, a rare Rally Puke, and had fun at the party. I woke up this morning feeling good.

Now my head is killing me, I am nauseas again. I'm dying. Thats it I.AM.DYING. Advil, calories, nothing. I have a big party tonight and another tomorrow night.

Sympathy is appreciated but really I am just complaining to myself. I got a lot of stuff that I am intricately involved in this weekend and need to suck this up.

Thanks for listening. It hasn't helped...maybe if Boulder had kept the Mariah video's running. That could have helped.

6 comments:

Bolder said...

dude, dude, dude...

emergency relief is here... you need to immediately proceed to the collection, and run through all of them, until you feel better:

http://www.webratsmusic.com/artist-2-mariah-carey.php

Cliff said...

What's with mariah Carey? The only song i like from her is Dream Lover...hmmm old school.

Nytro said...

just remembering supersize me make me want to ralph.

sorry you got sick, comm.

Lora said...

NEVER, and I mean NEVER, eat at any fast food places!! Didnt you ever see a hidden camera show of what they do in the back of those restaurants with the food? With their hands--their noses--their toilet habits??? AAAchhhhh....Drink lots of water, wash your hands and praise the Happy Holiday Highter Power (is there enough political correctedness in that statement?)for keeping you alive thru that ordeal!!

Luv --A Concerned Mom ;)

tri-mama said...

Oh man, I hate being sick, hope you feel better soon. You haven't been cooking again...? I liked that FCA endurance stuff, bookmarked it. Like the new web site-sorry I'm really behind across the board-haven't worked out since last Friday.

Chris said...

Heh. I watched that Super Size Me movie and was thinking, that little guy couldn't even down a #4 super sized without throwing up??! What's up with that? I'm pretty sure I could have the full #4 and a 20 piece to go with. :)

You're only the second person I've known to actually use the word "rally" in reference to throwing up. I'm personally partial to "boot and rally" but it's all good. I'm glad that you still managed to have a good time despite your digestive distress. :)