Sunday, December 18, 2005

Short Training Day

My bike ride today was really hard. I only wish it was shorter than the 37 minutes I took to complete it.

I was very upset at myself for this poor showing but realized I have had a really busy and complicated week on an abnormal sleep schedule. Three late partys, in three nights didn't help.

Tomorrow the Mighty Mo and I are going to spend my first day of vacation taking my bike to Tribe to have Kevin look at my rims. Lately I have experienced a thumping when I ride, like I have a flat, but I don't. I have changed out the tubes due to flats so its not them. Maybe they are defective. Maybe I am defective.

After Tribe, we are going to see some people that have followed the exploits of the Mighty Mo but have not seen him in several months. Then pick the bike back up in the early afternoon. While he naps I will hope up on the trainer and pedal away to my first viewing of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. It better be good.

If its a short nap we may brave the mall since I have not bought any gifts yet and still have no idea what to get people. Plus he has got to eat and it won't be by my cooking thats for sure. Not unless fruit roll ups and goldfish represent a healthy meal, which to me is a big N-O.

7 comments:

tri-mama said...

My sis in law and family are all sick-they live in Chandler-so it seems the flu is hitting hard-good to keep Mo in isolation-prayers for his health-sounds like a fun Christmas party-the holidays have almost passed, yea and then it's on to more focused training. :)

Bolder said...

ever think that thump is just your huge pistons reaching the bottom of your downstroke...

Kona Shelley said...

I just rented Mr. & Mrs. Smith Sat. night as well...it was O.k.!!

Ellie Hamilton said...

Must be something going around... my training today sounds like yours. Are you still doing RNR AZ?

ZAG said...

DUDE...what exactly is that photo linked to the Kimber...That anlkle shot...dude...explain

By the way...I have a Remington 1911A built in 1943 with time spent overseas in WWII. All Tactical...love em...the kimber is hot

Wil said...

Loved that movie!!! Great thing to watch on the trainer ;) Have a blast!

Nytro said...

loved mr. and mrs. smith. of course, i would go lesbian for angelina jolie.