Friday, December 9, 2005

Fricka Fracka Mozilla Grumble Grurmble

This was supposed to be a happy happy joy joy post but instead I find myself ready to throttle Mozilla, my browser. Even with all this one incident I still chose it over Microsoft explorer, hands down.

I lost all my setting. So no bookmarks, not saved passwords. Its like having to set up a whole new cell phone. Crap.

In much better news folks, make sure you COME BACK TOMORROW because one of my tri-oriented projects is completed enough to tell you about it.

3 comments:

Bolder said...

you are more of a tease than Mariah Carey... ok, back tomorrow.

Keryn said...

man...i am holding my breath here! hurry it up! :)

Papa Tweet said...

I agree with Bold, have you seen that video? Holy crap! I'm checking in first thing Comm.