Friday, December 9, 2005

SECRET #1 EXPOSED

Ta-Da.

Or maybe, "Whoa, turn down the volume on the computer speaker."

I must first give all credit to Pat for his amazing work at putting all my thoughts together to get this just right. Its been a labor of love for several months now it seems.

Pat, brother, I couldn't have done this without you.
I really can't thank you enough for your patience, assistance and internet knowledge. What you did for me is above and beyond, and your a blessing in my life.

Let me discuss the changes, obvious and otherwise.

The color scheme; Red, White and Blue are based on USAT colors, which compliment Pat's and my love for Superman.

The obvious music, if you have speakers, is based on and will continue to be based on a thumping beat. I want people who come to this site to be invigorated. I want people reading my posts to notice their head is nodding to the beat. It won't change often but it will always motivate. Plus you can turn it off, but you won't want to.

The background has an Ironman logo, a distintive image on the page. Let me just say this now, so no one can jump on it in comments. I.AM.NOT.AN.IRONMAN....YET. Is that clear enough?

I do not beieve in superstitions, hexes, fortune cookies, jinxes or any other of that crap. My goal is Ironman and I will focus on that until I finish it. I will do that by putting the vision of M-Dot and Ironman everywhere I look. I pray on it daily, I meditate on it daily. I have an affirmation that says, "I am an Ironman." Affirmations are a form of brainwashing. Brainwashing works. I will never claim or state I am an actual Ironman until it is announced to the world by Mike Reilly. Until then, like I will, enjoy the image.

The page will scroll differently, as you may have already noticed. The Ironman logo will remain in the lower portion of the screen.

The header is different. In the future I may toy with photo headers but for now the miracle is that this whole template is up and running for you all to see.

Pat and I have tried to find all the bugs in this program. If you notice any, please let me know so I can make corrections.

My goal was to dream up a website that is motivating, exciting to look at, focused as much on my goals as I am. This is one of the top secret projects that I have been working on lately and taking up my time. I am proud to be a part of it. More secrets will be reveiled oh so soon.

Enjoy.





19 comments:

William said...

Awesome, very good job. I like it a lot. It is inspiring to see the finished product.

Flatman said...

I love it! Awesome job on the new site...your brain and thoughts and Pat's intimate code knowledge make a great team! I can't wait for secret #2 to be revealed!

Nancy Toby said...

Looks fabulous! Well done!!

Keryn said...

OH, it's wonderful! I love it! Great job!

Flo said...

I REALLY like it!!! Love the color scheme!!!!

Flo said...

I REALLY like it!!! Love the color scheme!!!!

Papa Tweet said...

Sweet blog bro! i look forward to more good stuff! Hope the weather isn't too cold there in Phoenix. I ran in 14 degrees this morning. My sweatshirt froze!
Benny

mipper said...

love it, love it, LOVE IT! this is awesome Comm! just gorgeous! definately a pump you up kind of site. can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

hey... btw, you don't have me linked. :( i'm totally bummed. but then again... it's not like you aren't completely busy or anything. ;)

Bolder said...

booyah!

i'm a lookin', and i'm a likin'!

Mica said...

Nice job! Love the M Dot logo.

Ready for secret #2 now! :)

ZAG said...

nice...but im missing...dude im hurt

Cliff said...

Woah, that's a good template :).

Good job.

I am a FireFox Browser kinda guy....the only bug i see is the countdown (can't see the clock image, just the text) and the windows media plug-in (it is flickering).

Hope that helps...

Coach Tammy said...

Hey... nice makeover! Guess the music thang is catchin' on! I just removed my vids today because some people were having problems with them taking over thier computer and/or getting them in trouble for readin' blogs at work! LOL. I may reconsider... we'll see.

Way to go on the "I am an IRONMAN". I totally believe in programming yourself. It works. Co-create your own destiny baby! Live it, love it, BE it! :)

tarheeltri said...

Very cool!

IMmike said...

Sweet site revamp commodore.

Kewl Nitrox said...

VERY nice!

Pat said...

This is the result of love for this sport, our great teamwork, Comm's great ideas (and sometimes : crazy ideas ahaha) and some pretty nice coding.

Thanks for giving me te opportunity to work with you my friend.

Kona Shelley said...

Never mind!!!! You'll be an IRONMAN!!!!

Wil said...

Com!! This rocks, man!!!!