Wednesday, June 14, 2006

One of Three

Finished my Wednesday ride around Usery Pass and though I finished within the same amount of time, my legs are dead today. This was my first ride since Saturday when I had everything tightened up and for the first few minutes I really just thought that there was extra tension that would loosen up.

I soon realized after a few miles it truly was me and not the PHX. I just didn't have it in the legs today.

So I am at a crossroad today. Do I continue on with my plan to address the issues of yesterday? Do I pool swim instead, knowing that I will be swimming 1.1 miles tomorrow open water? Do I take the day off and maybe get a massage on my legs, getting one more full day of recovery on my hamstring before tomorrow afternoons bike interval before the swim?

Decisions...

5 comments:

stronger said...

Maybe half the run to see how your body responds and get that massage!

IMmike said...

i would vote for recovery.

S. Baboo said...

When in doubt, recover.

Cliff said...

recovery...

That's what i do now. If in doubt, rest.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Chill.

Stay tuned...