Thursday, June 15, 2006

Advice Recieved

I took the overwhelming advice of you the faithful and forgiving and did not do the second workout on Wednesdsy, I got the massage instead. I did do a sort of strength workout, I worked on swim technique using a Total Gym slider and a Ute Muckel swim technique video in poorly dubbed english from obvious german. Even at rest I think about being a better triathlete.

Today is actually a fully loaded day. A Trick workout. Beginning with a hill interval workout on the bike utilizing different cadence and load techniques, then a 1.1 mile lake swim and then a 45 minute run going uphill then coming back down. Its a high capacity 3.5-4.0 hour workout, not including drive time.

This should be an interesting day.

In the "All Things Mo" file, the Mighty Mo has come down with a common cold. Its the cost of being segregated his entire life due to a low immune system and now going to pre-school. He is very clingy to Mistress who has had to sleep with him the last two night to comfort him.

7 comments:

TriZilla said...

You don't know how much you helped ME yesterday. I was having much the same dilema (push through and workout or rest a bit). I had already done a swim, and was feeling *tired to the bone*. After reading everyone's advice to you, I decided to skip the run and go to bed early. I woke up feeling refreshed! So, thanks to you and your commenters! :)

Habeela said...

Yay recovery! Hope Mo feels better soon.

Chris said...

Very good to see that you're still in great shape since I checked in with you last.

Hope Mo feels better soon!

Cliff said...

Commodore, what's a load technique?

I hope Mo feels better..

stronger said...

My son started a cough when he started preschool and it didn't leave until he left preschool. You'd better up your own dose of vitamin c.

Glen said...

sounds good comm see you later today I'll do the run with you after the swim.

Kewl Nitrox said...

I hope Mighty Mo feels betta soon. R1 used to come back sick all the time from pre-school. My doc friends say that falling sick is actually an important part of building his immunity, and true enough, he has grown out of that stage. I am sure Might Mo will too. God Bless!