Friday, December 1, 2006

TGIF

This has been a long week. I have done zero training. WAIT. I take that back. I ran 100 yards of a planned five mile run.

Let's see I puked my guts up one night, spent one full day in bed, then spent the last five days battling a head cold. My eyes itch, my throats scratched and my nose is runny. I discovered that last week the average was 84 degrees and this week it was 59 degrees which means that this Intrepid Age Grouper froze his clima-cooled ass off.

I really need this week to be done. Over. Finite'.

Pity party of one-right here.

5 comments:

Tri-Angle said...

Can I join you? Me too Comm. Good first 1/2 of the week, but I've been flat on my back since yesterday.
I'm sure thare's plenty of room at the table!

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

good lord, man! I think what with the puking, you can give yourself a day or two off without too much regret.

ack!

Cliff said...

Take care of yourself CMS....once u are healthyt, training will come

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Hey, you can't be sick! Who's ogoing to take care of Carol and Mo???
Actually, I hope you get well soon... take a day on the couch with the remote any way you can get it, Ironman.

Iron Pol said...

Puking the guts out...

That counts as core strength training, right?