Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Ironman

Mo just loves telling people he is a power ranger. He is not past dinosaurs except that now he is sometimes a dinosaur power ranger. But like all people who witness an Ironman, the Mighty Mo has also come away touched in his soul.

The other day while driving around we came upon a cyclist. Mo looked at him out the window and whispered under his breath, "Go, Daddy, Go" very softly. Thats what he says when he sees me race. When I asked him to say it louder, he became very animated and started talking about how daddy has a big bike like that, but he has a little bike and that he likes daddy's bike. Aagain the video and audio are slightly off like the last few. Mistress was using the video option on a digital camera for the first time so the angle is 90 degree's off, but nevertheless, its fun to hear.

7 comments:

JasonWomack said...

Affirmational thinking/goal setting...

Com, I've seen people wearing shirts that make me wonder...saying things to the world that I wouldn't want to think even in the worst of times...

I love Mo's shirt. It's an affirmation, a goal, an intention...in Mo's case, a plan! What a thing to teach someone, thanks for sharing so much of you with him...and with us!

By the way, Mo's someday is NOW! He's got TWO movies (and maybe more!) already made about him. I look forward to seeing the next ones!

Iron Pol said...

B-Boy loves to talk about triathlon. "When I'm at a triathlon, I swim and bike and swim and run and bike and swim and run."

Apparently, his triathlons are a bit more demanding than mine. But he's awesome to watch on race day.

I hope Mo and B-Boy can meet some time, and perhaps do a children's tri together.

Kewl Nitrox said...

It's like looking at my own R2! Shoes on the wrong feet, constant inching up to the camera till Mommy whispers "that's a lil too close to the camera". :D Just Precious!

I've learnt the hard way that trying to get the video the right side up is just too painful, so don't even bother converting it. :)

Laurie said...

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. He wants to be just like his daddy. He is so very cute.

Flatman said...

Stud.

Bolder said...

he is an Ironman. just like his Dad.

Wendy said...

Fabulous! Just fabulous!