Thursday, December 28, 2006

Here I am...still

I would love to tell you that I getting ready to go to the pool and have you think I am hardcore for getting up so early.

Truth be told, I haven't gone to sleep yet. I'm still at work and been up past the 24 hour mark and I still am not caught up on all my projects. So in this case I give up. I can get a couple hours of sleep then pound out another long day.

I got in a 1ok run, well I guess twelve hours ago, though I am still wearing the same running clothes. I did take my shoes off though.

The part that really sucks is not that I have been up for so long, it's that I used to be able to do this and recovered from it more quickly. Now its going to take me a few nights to get the zombie shake outta me.

Mistress saw this coming tonight, my potential all-nighter, and gave me her wifely speech. I appreciated it and yet we both knew once I am revved up its almost impossible to get me to sleep.

Gotta try though. Someone told me that rest is like the fourth discipline of triathlon Or the fifth. Oh hell I don't know, good night.

No comments: