Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Story's abound...

I heard tale before I left, from travellers to far away places of things that I need to survive. One man mentioned a secret setting for the air conditioning dial on the dash of the rental car. When magically turned clockwise it would 'heat' the car up. Being from Arizona, I wondered, "Now why would a feller want to 'heat' the inside of car up? They get damn near 200 degrees inside them out here. Sure 'nough it worked, even with the windows down. When I returned home I checked my own a/c dial and sure enough it turned clockwise too. All this time I thought it was stuck. But it got too hot and I had to turn it off.

There were whispers, rumors really, of a hieroglyph on the dash of the car, hidden in a different place based on the year and model to confuse a feller that when pushed would glow an eerie light. I took a picture of the thing to help you all out. Look to yer right. I was told it was a magic button and after a few minutes to look in my rear veiw mirror and all the water spots would be gone. Sure 'nough, worked like a charm.

Did you know that channel 15 in Seattle is not the same channel 15 in Phoenix? I tried to watch that show Heroes on ABC and ended up watching some not very interesting show on coins. Don't know much about coins though my Pappy once told me, "Rub two together and their soon parted." Well I don't know about that but them coins sure was hot. Always burning a hole in my pocket.

4 comments:

"Smash" said...

I am so happy that you are allowing yourself to be stretched to new and wonderful heights and senses. Enjoy your time there while it is 33 this morning when I woke up!

Clyde S. Dale said...

There is also a setting called defrost that helps remove frozen water from your windshield. Come to Wisconsin in December and we'll show you how it works.

Good Luck in Florida!!!

Nancy Toby said...

IMFL numbers are up! You got a great one - 758! THAT'S SUB-8, BABY!!

Bolder said...

we need to get you some dessert!

STAT!!