Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Road ID discount

If you don't have one already, here is a 10% discount code for your Road ID. Why you don't have one by now if way beyond me, its less than twenty bucks and qualify's as a Shiny Thing. I wear the Ankle ID when I open water swim without a wet suit and when I ride or run. You just never know.

Especially with the training that will occur in the darkness of winter, be smart, do something good for yourself. If you have one, buy another, keep it in your car so your never without. I just bought my third today, this time in red. If you have one that has some outdated information you can buy a new placard without the strap and save some money.

BTW, you can also buy a Road ID's, for kids or people that have disabilities or medical conditons. They are much more attractive than those stainless steel med-alert bracelets and hold more information. I'm just sayin'...you got no reason not to, even as a stocking stuffer.

Code:PCAUT3

1 comment:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Bum. Er. I *just* ordered mine about tree days ago, so I missed using the coupon. But I concur 100% that it's a must have for all outdoor athletes and I'll be sure to wear mine in the invariably dark morning runss. Thanks, Comm!

able