Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Shiny Thing

Okay I got a new suit. I admit I tried to bigshot a top of the line Rocket Science suit but it didn't fit well. Top was good, the legs too loose. I went with a much more mainstream generic suit. I can't even remember the name. NeoSport maybe or something like that.

Its all black. A 5mm front and 3mm back. The legs pull up to lower calf for easy off. The wrists on the other hand are super tight to restrict water seepage. Lower collar. I tried them all out in the Endless pool doing about 2 minutes per suit. Great way to try a wet suit out if you ask me.

Technically its not a Shiny Thing, being all black but it is a Shiny Thing as far as cool new gear is concerned. And as Bolder is fond of saying, "Dress her in black." That is of course if by 'Her' you mean....well...ME.

Wait a minute!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

A declaration of intent! Do let us know how it fares at its trial run.

Bolder said...

shows seriousness of intent.

it's all comin' together!!

see you soon!!!