Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Things are kinda weird today. After yesterdays issues with Bloggers Upload Image section, I now miss my beloved Timex Ironman Countdown watch face which has somehow disappeared. After doing some research this does not appear to be my fault. Hmmm?

In Explorer my sidebar has been moved down. The font also looks bigger. I got some great feedback in Comments and will attempt to work on it today or tomorrow. Looks fine in Mozilla, which I would highly suggest everyone switch too. A more superior browser to Explorer.

I am on track to hit 100% of all my training goals in November, except I figured not on a calender month but a weekly training cycle. So I will do some moving around of training this week to get in my remaining two workouts I need to hit my numbers on the bike and swim. I only need a 3,100 meter swim and a 30 mile bike to be 15% up in training from last month. I already hit quota in running.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Comm
Erase the big underscore line in your "Stay on track" post

The one between the :
"back 15-20-15-20 runs."
and the
"UPDATE: 8:05 am. Well I"

Erase the line or delete the post.
------------
The ironmannorthamerica website is down, so that's the cause of the Timex Ironman countdown not being there...

Pat said...

Since blogger does not allow me some of the caracter I'm using : the solution for your font problem is in your mailbox

Bolder said...

so close to your goal -- just reach out and do it!

Comm's said...

your the best Pat thanks.

Bolder thanks.

ZAG said...

problems with modzilla

many company, service websites simply dont support it.

thats why i got rid of it.

I was serious about the training out in Zony land...