Friday, November 4, 2005

Soma- My favorites

The Good Doctor looking strong on his last 10k lap.

I think he only wore this on the run, but was the only guy I saw dressed up. Too funny.

#1 Chris Leigh, who actually finished second by two minutes. He absolutely hauls ass on a bike. You could hear his disk a hundred yards away. I can only compare it to listening to a ball hit off the tee by Tiger Woods. It moves so fast it could only come from one guy on the course.


John after crossing the finish line with his two boys. Motivation right there for us dads. This is Johns second half this year and he is signed up for Ironman Arizona next spring.

You just knew I had to end this week of photo blogging with the one that mattered.

5 comments:

trex said...

fyi, trex = tai (ty) :)

trex said...

Comm,
Thank you so much for these posts and for being there. It was very nice to see a familiar face at each of the bike loops. I wish I could be down in Florida to do the same for you. But something tells that you won't need any help as your determination and focus will get you to the start and finish lines in top shape.

Nancy Toby said...

Awwww, what a great finale!!!

Cliff said...

The last pic (Proposal) is amazing.

I am glad u had a camera with u. The guy with the sponge Bob costume is funny. I hope he didn't get dehydrated running with that.

Wil said...

Cool pics! You always post awesome stuff. Did you talk the good doctor into doing IMFL with the crew?? Sunday man!! Can you believe it!?