Saturday, November 5, 2005

"One is the lonest number..."

On my own for training this weekend. Friday I had a nice little brick planned of 25 mile bike and 8 mile run. I had just got my new rims put on, my rear tire checked for punctures and drive train cleaned. Well two out of three, the guy didn't check my tire for punctures, so two miles out I have a rear flat. I figure, "He didn't check for punctures, its two miles home, use a CO2 cartridge and limp it in. "

I went for my run but the bike flat just stuck in me. So I turned around and went to fixing the bike. Sure enough I cut my thumb dragging it over a piece of metal threading sticking a mm. into the tube area. No wonder. So a very unsuccessful 10% of my workout accomplished I cleaned my garage back to its almost pristine condition.

This morning Mistress, Mighty Mo and I went to my gym to swim. I got in a mile and Mistress about 200 yards helping Mighty Mo swim up and down the pool to be just like his Daddy. I think it was really good he watched me, it motivated him to do better.

Later today I'll get in a 8 mile run.

Tomorrow is a sign up for Florida then a 60 mile ride and one hour run. I'll of course post my successful sign up before I head out.

2 comments:

Papa Tweet said...

Yo Com,
Getting Mighty Tri Mo started pretty early! That's great. No turning back after you sign up for Florida. Not that you would anyway. Take care bud!

Wil said...

Axiously awaiting your confirmation - and nice brick you have scheduled!!!