Monday, November 14, 2005

Make it Stop

My legs are on FIRE. They hurt so bad. No stop laughing. My ride yesterday crushed my quads. My little tipping incident, did put a nice knot on my knee which makes it hard to walk.

You know its a good weekend of fun, when on Monday you feel beat to hell. I mean I have paintball bruises all over my legs and stomach, arms and shoulders, even one in the neck. That little sucker did not break. At least its a green bruise color and can not be confused with a hickey. My legs are on fire from all the hills we took on yesterday. Did I already mention that?

I must apologize for the wacked out surfing picture that was posted on here Saturday. That was supposed to be a kick ass paintball photo. Damn Murphy.

Tomorrow come swelling or pain, I am planning on getting in my 18 mile run. Now if I could only get to a massage therapist and a chiropractor.

I think of all the sad sacks that sat on their fourth-point-of-contact watching Nascar and football last weekend eating bon bons and drinking Schlitz and I not only hill trained, but I felt really good about being a 35 year old man getting to shoot 10 year olds with paintballs. God I love this country.

1 comment:

Coach Tammy said...

Ha! I watched a bunch of Army guys (and gals) play paintball in St. Louis this summer. It was brutally hot, and they were in full gear. I have pics of the dramatic bruises, too. I was smart... I was the photographer... "Don't shoot the Media!" :) Recover soon.