Sunday, January 21, 2007

Is This A Biblical Thing?

On Saturday after the party, I ended up staying up till about 0100 clearing out my DVR of favorite shows and re-watching Hostel. Still not a huge fan, not sure why I watched it again...oh yeah a bucket load of Kettle One vodka.

Mistress and my mom went to an antique show Sunday so Mo and I stayed in the house. My back is better but not great and with the torrents of rain that came down we played indoors. Once Mistress got back I excused myself for an hour of hydro-therapy in the jacuzzi and the sun made a splendid, if still only 39 degrees, appearance.

A few hours later we could hear the thumping on the BBQ and patio roof signaling more rain. A little later Mistress looked outside and excitedly yelled, "MO. ITS SNOWING!" Sure enough there was a deep layer of wet snow and hail covering our backyard. We grabbed our shoes and cameras and ran out to show Mo wait he had seen so many times on tv. He loved it but it was too cold. Snapped some pictures on our bridge and tossed a couple of snowballs at the wall and that was about it. He had to call grandma and tell her and was very animated.

Snow in Phoenix. Whod' a thunk that?

9 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

let it snow!!!

Kewl Nitrox said...

Biblical? I don't get it... If it snows in Singapore I will REALLY freak out. :)

stronger said...

That's exciting that Mo got to see snow right in his own backyard. Crazy.

Iron Pol said...

And to think B-Boy was doing the opposite the past week...

We hit the beach and several non-snow related outdoor activities while in Virginia. Of course, we came back to six inches of new snow.

Laurie said...

How exciting! Can we see pictures of Mighty Mo enjoying his first snow fall?

Cliff said...

Please send it back up here where it belongs. Thanks.

Bolder said...

me!

greyhound said...

If you see hoards of frogs or locusts, or if your neighbors slaughter a lamb and start putting blood on the doorposts, GET OUT!

Wendy said...

What Laurie said!