Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!

I took the title from Old School after Frank the Tank funneled a beer at a party. Great scene, great line, and I used it about...oh say....twenty times last night when Mistress broke out the chocolate fondue pot half full of melted, chocolaty goodness left over from a chick party the day before.

I had not used a 'chocolate' fondue pot before and went from a good nutritional day to dunking just about every item in the kitchen in the pot. While most food tasted OH SO MUCH BETTER, the southwest bbq toasted ritz crackers...not so much. I chased it with a coconut ball so that turned around pretty quick.

If I could have found a way to dunk my diet coke in it I would have, trust me. The rest of the night I felt like I gained twenty pounds and woke up this morning feeling much the same way. Great! I give up my morning hangovers from booze and switch it over to foods dipped in chocolate.

Is there a chocolate fondue pot anonymous meeting somewhere I can go to today?

8 comments:

Bolder said...

88 days to a return to Iron.

you are EXACTLY where we want you to be... keep it up!

Flatman said...

Gotta love Bold chiming in like that....nothing like a kick in the pants from a good friend.

"Hi, I'm Comm and I am a choco-fondue-pot-a-holic..."

stronger said...

Sounds like a dream come true.

Glen said...

Hey you will havbe to take the wife to the melting pot over in Scottsdale. It is great. Yum Yum

Laurie said...

Mmmmmmm chocolate fondue is the best.

I can't believe you dipped Southwest BBQ Ritz crackers in it. That is chocolate abuse!

greyhound said...

We've got to have an intervention. That's a bad wagon to fall off of.

Wendy said...

Brent, I think the chocolate fountain bears false promise ... maybe it is one of those "in case of emergency, break glass things".

P.S. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Southwest BBQ Ritz cracker. (I lead a sheltered life!)

Taconite Boy said...

You better watch yourself...I've heard rumors your nearing the Trimama penalty box!