Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Mo Photo Update

Mighty Mo turned three the other day. He says he is four. I will have some party pictures soon but these were taken within the last two weeks.


A Mighty Mo in his more normal surroundings; naked and running around like a dinosaur. This is his growling face, right before the roar. Yes he is wearing a dinosaur head hat. No his eyes are not normally greenish, they are a very striking and noticable blue.


I think I mentioned that Mighty Mo likes to dress very preppy in collared shirts and dress shorts. We really have nothing to do with it. Sure we have the clothes but as parents know, a childs will is a childs will when it comes to what a child will wear. I just added the racquet to complete the tennis club look.
Here is more proof of his royal preppiness. He picked out this sporty pink polo and blue short pants for a birthday party. Other than dinosaurs, his new BIG thing is bubbles. I thought the kid my have a heart attack when he saw this bad boy bubble machined fired up. Mistress couldn't get a shot of his face because he kept whipping it around looking at bubbles.

A blurry picture but look at that swing. Look at that form at 3 years old. My deep desire when my son was born was for him to be a left handed middle relief pitcher for the Yankees. The highest paying job for the effort in all of sports. He's not a lefty but there is still hope.

17 comments:

Flatman said...

Those are some awesome photos! What a proud papa you must be. My son is a lefty and it is hard to teach him things that are "backwards"!

Handsome dude.

Nancy Toby said...

I'm pretty sure that Lance earns more than any baseball player. Get Mo on that tricycle!!

What a cutie!

TriZilla said...

WHAT a GREAT swing! wow! And, such a cutey pie, too.

Cliff said...

I say get Mo on tri :). Sure there ain't a lot of bling bling to be earned. But at least he will have a hell of a body (and a strong mind).

stronger said...

I love Mo picture posting day! That bubble machine is to die for. Pure 3 yr old bliss!

Comm's said...

Lance makes more money than a pitcher but works longer at it. A middle reliever only throws about 30 pitches over ten minutes every other day and makes about 6 million for teams like the Yankees

tarheeltri said...

Again... great lookin' kid. Thanks for the info on lefty middle relievers... I think CJ is going to be a lefty like his mom and big sis. I'll get him started on baseball right away!

Awesome swing there Mighty Mo!

Chris said...

Man, kids are so cute at that age!

mipper said...

btw... he's SUPER cute! i need to have another little girl soon, so the age difference would be just right. what college are you sending him to? ;)

mipper said...

oh Comm... just when i thought you were near perfect... the Yankees???? ugh...

my oldest is a lefty. he bats left but is starting to try and throw right. but if he ever makes it to teh big leagues (unlikely as he is more interested in becoming a scientist or artist), i am pulling for him to get drafted by the Braves.

yankees... *sobs in her hands for poor little Mo*

Habeela said...

I love the dinosaur hat! Ah, the joys of being 3!

Keryn said...

He is adorable! I totally dig the dino hat...

Rainbow said...

A damn cute kid. I love the bubble machine idea for a party.

Kona Shelley said...

Too cute!!!!!!!

Comm's said...

Mipper, I am not a Yankee fan, I am a capitalist. The yankees have the highest payroll of any team in baseball.

For the record I root for only two teams, The Seattle Mariners and any team playing the Yankees. Well I root for Lance Niekro, 1st baseman for the SF Giants cause he is my good friends brother.

mipper said...

ok, you are perfect. anyone who can root against the Yankees is fabulous. but still, capatalist can have morales. don't let Mo go to the dark side. please...

Comm's said...

You mean the pin stripe side.