Wednesday, April 26, 2006

From the beginning...

I am so amazed at the explosion the 'Triathlete Alliance' has had over the last twelve months. God I remember when it was just me, Kahuna, Wil, Flabby Ironman, Flatman, Shelley, Trimama and Nancy Toby. We added a couple every week and dropped a few along the way. We all lamented the immediate and sudden withdraw and subsequent rebirth of Bolder. (Now the darn SOB can post about changing the color of his kitchen cabinets and get 25 comments on it) It was so easy to jump from blog to blog and we all pretty much were starting or re-inventing our sites at the same time. Since then my blog family has swollen another 70 sites of great like-minded people that I can't wait to read every day. Thank you internet for Bloglines.

But very seldom do we get to see a new triathlete blog from the beginning, almost from the very first post. Andy, who since we met last year has been a re-occuring training partner but not re-occuring friend, has started his own blog. The name should say it all, 140.6, my journey to arizona ironman 2007.

Give em' some love gang.

5 comments:

Tri-Angle said...

Thanks Comm. I have my nickname now...."Old School" I will NEVER EVER, not have a manual pump w/me. But I will use a double negative again.
A.

Flatman said...

Cool! Always love a new read!

Kona Shelley said...

Thanks Comm, i've added to my ever growing list of favorites..:-)

Tri-Angle said...

Commodore?
I'm not sure if "not a re-occuring friend" is a good thing or not....
Andy

Chris said...

Damn. Didn't make the cut. :)

I'm off to Andy's blog now to welcome him to the family. :)