Friday, March 10, 2006

Trumped

The Training Contract this weekend with Mistress has been placed on hiatus, superceded by the official marriage contract. She is super sick and bit banged up physically so is moving slowly, coughing and really just not capable of taking care of herself and the Mighty Mo.

The whole sick and in health stuff is a bit more important than my 17 miles The Machine wants to put in tomorrow. I will get in some trainer time while the three of us watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and do when he goes down for naps and such.

Really its a divine blessing that Mistress got sick this weekend since its a recovery weekend with little training and its supposed to rain finally. The wind has been blowing really hard and kicking up the dust. I pity the poor souls out on the IM course this weekend.

Leave a quick comment if you can wishing Mistress the best. She only reads the blog when I bring her to the monitor so if she see's some get well wishes it may boost her mood. Thanks if you do and have a good day.

8 comments:

Mica said...

Hope you get to feeling better! Make sure to have the Commodore wait on you hand and foot!

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Hi Mistress! How do you feel today? Are the two men in your life taking good care of you? I hope you feel better soon!!!

Nancy Toby said...

Hey Mistress! I hope you get over your "Divine Blessing" really quickly and are feeling great soon!!!

gr8day2tri said...

I pray "the Mistress" is better soon!!! These illness bugs this year are the worse!!!! Hope you (she) is on her feet soon!!

By the way, the no limits through February was great!! I definitely pushed myself harder but am not sure I can completely claim I acted with "no limits".

See you at the next race!

Cliff said...

feel better Mistress...

Nytro said...

get better, mistress! i know (trust me... I KNOW) how miserable you're feeling right now. having an understanding and compassionate husband helps. just don't tell him i said that. i've got a rep to protect.

that said, dr. nytro is here to help. i can diagnose any illness or injury. coughing? whooping cough. ankle hurts? you've definitely torn ligaments. tooth aches? you're going to need a root canal. pain in your butt? ah... that would be your hubby! :)

feel better!

Keryn said...

Oh...GET BETTER MISTRESS! We love you!

Comm, you are a great man for taking care of your family! I heard you on the podcast this week. You are incredible. And thanks to Mistress for getting you into tri's! I had no idea!

Bolder said...

sending healing thoughts from the drum circle! get well Mistress!!

p.s. Comm, you'll have to explain Bolder and Boulder, and the drum circle...