Thursday, March 16, 2006

Triathlete Magazine Article

Thank you all for your input on empathy. Life is getting "Light and Bright" every minute. As most all you were able to deduce, I am not wallowing in self pity or depression, yesterday my cup just runeth over.

In better news, the latest issue of Triathlete Magazine came out with the Tri-Geek Dreamers/Tri-Blog Alliance article that I wrote last year. I hope it benefits everyone with some new viewers. I must admit it was edited slightly. Grannies? I would never use the word Grannies. But I am appreciative they actually published it.

Triathlete Magazine, April 2006, page 26

My accountant says I would be remiss without thanking the following people for giving me the opportunity to live an amateur triathlon lifestyle; my primary sponsor, my wife; my partners at Pure Fitness, go join today; Valdora Cycles; The AzTriClub and Nepsa Webhosting, take control of your domain today.

Thanks to Nancy for scanning this for me.

Tonight should be the night that the PHX is put together and I am fitted. Will bring the camera.

8 comments:

IMmike said...

I did really enjoy the article Comm, thanks for writing it.

Good luck with the fitting. Can't wait to see the pics.

Kona Shelley said...

Thanks for doing this Commodore..if I haven't told you before, YOU ROCK!!!

Cliff said...

Great article Commodore. Looking stylin' in your bike gears.

Keryn said...

Awesome article! I love that picture of you guys from last year! Thanks for the scan, Nancy!

Jonathan said...

Nice article. keep up the good work Comm

Rainbow said...

So last night the Hubby and I were at Barnes and Nobles reading Triathlon mags and I read the article. I realized it was written by you and I got excited. "hey I have read this guys blog. I think this is the guy who rode with Benny last month."

Anyway, congrats to the published writer.

Flatman said...

Very Cool. I saw it the day it came out at Borders!

Chris said...

Bah! My Triathlete magazine always makes it to me way late. Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see the thing hard copy!

And nice job putting everything together!