Saturday, March 4, 2006

Bike Sponsor

I am so excited to announce I now be riding a PHX Carbon TT/Triathlon bike from Valdora Cycles, a local bike company that has been designing and manufacturing bicycles, parts and accessories since 1996.

The PHX (pronounced: Phoenix) model, specs, is so new I am literally riding the first frame built off the boat. Valdora is known for its innovative and eye catching models like the AC-Tri and the BP2-Stealth. The PHX is their first all Carbon Fiber tri-specific model.


I feel that I have an inherent obligation now to ramp up my training even more in order to live up to this tremendous opportunity given to me. I do not want to fail Valdora in bringing people to their successful and beautiful brand. My mind is already full of powerful changes that I need to make to my 2006 training and racing season to show off this beauty.

I will be there from box to build to fitting and plan to put together a nice photo collection for you next week.

Thank you Valdora and thank you bloggers who motivate me to be a better triathlete. I don't want to let any of you down.

11 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

Now THAT is a bike!!

Can I borrow the wheels? Puh-leeeeze?

Cliff said...

geeez..one sweet ride :)

mipper said...

GORGEOUS! since i am still in the market for my "real" bike, i am going to follow your journey on this one. sooo pretty. i'm very jealous. but in an "i'm so happy for you" kind of way!

Keryn said...

Sweet! That is just so incredibly, mind-blowingly awesome!

IMmike said...

Thats awesome! Sweet ride.

Papa Tweet said...

Dude, you're gonna be a daddy! In all seriousness, you are the luckiest man alive. That baby is a peach. I've been day dreaming about it since we had that conversation a couple weeks ago. I've been checking them out on the web. Good luck with your training. Most of all, good luck on your new pony. Treat her good.
Benny

Flatman said...

HOLY CRAP! You are gonna fly on that baby! Congratulations on the sponsorship!!! Treat her well and she will do the same for you...

Again, congrats, but you deserve it.

stronger said...

do they need to sponsor any chicks riding their bikes?

Bridget said...

Wow, that is one sweet ride. Lucky you! Judging from your weekend, you are already living up to your sponsorship. Congratulations.

Bolder said...

nice Dude nice... that's one sweet ride... when are you bringin' it to Boulder?

curly su said...

that's awesome--congratulations!