Thursday, July 28, 2005

Today will be a workout day

The day has just been slipping away from me. My rehab appointment led into realizing that I was way not done auditing the club I was at, which put me two hours behind schedule. I had an appointment to take Lucille to Tribe Multisport for a quick hook up prior to the PCH ride this weekend which went a bit longer than planned. I had scads of amazing e-mails that I had to answer and read. Now I have only a few hours left of work. I need to get to three more clubs. My goal is to get into the pool at my last club on the schedule for at least a 30 minute swim.

You know what...triathletes have way too much gear. I have gear in my truck, in my office, in my garage, in about four rooms of my house...in a store where I haven't bought it yet (but its there waiting for me to see it). Gotta find it all before tomorrow.

4 comments:

tarheeltri said...

"In a store where I haven't bought it yet".... that's classic!

tri-mama said...

I thought that "the gear" is why we tri. Aren't we all just really shop a holics using tri as a cover? :)

Chris said...

Blasphemy! You can never have too much gear! :)

Phil said...

hehehe - Yes, I too have loads of gear just lying around in just about every Tri-shop in the country. I'm a real mess.