Friday, January 30, 2009

Pulled through fine

Mo had his annual exam today, a sigmoidoscopy to check on his Colitis. He did very well, such a trooper. It is never fun for me to be the hospital but its worse watching someone put my son under anesthesia.

They did give him some good stuff though and watching Mo trip on painkillers and Valium is funny. He stares at this fingers for minutes on end, he says the funniest nonsensical things.

I took a bunch of pictures before and after. This being the one that summed up the whole morning.


We are at home now and he is watching some cartoons upstairs with Mistress. I am staying home today to finish a project for work and see what happens with Mo's recovery and the pregnancy. Any day, any minute, Mistress will pop.

8 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Way to be a trooper, Mighty Mo!
And my pick is Feb 3rd for the delivery day...

Wendy said...

Mo rocks!

LBTEPA said...

A boy really can't do without his teddy bear. I'm glad it all went ok.
Best wishes for the new arrival!

Chris said...

Wow! Glad that it went well.

I can only imagine how tough and how helpless it would feel to have to watch one of our girls be put under for a procedure.

Again, I'm glad that it went well.

How's the training coming?

Bill said...

Yay Mo!!!

And fingers are crossed for you and Mistress.

ShirleyPerly said...

Oh my, I saw the photo first and got worried. Glad it was just an exam. What a brave little guy.

Best of luck with the new one on the way!

Jana said...

Ahh, poor sweet Mo! Let me know if I can do anything?! I'm excited for the "popping"!

Brent Buckner said...

Glad all went well for trooper Mo.