Saturday, January 24, 2009

Practical application

There are days that I write posts simply to motivate myself and there are days that I post because I know if the topic enough in my head its like a session in affirmation. Yesterdays post on the Flywheel, was such a post.

I was very torn between a workout and going to see a movie, opening day of Underworld 3. Then speaking with Mistress it was decided we would take movie night on the road and take the three of us to see Inkheart and then dinner. The time is getting short for just the three of us to bond together before the baby comes.

I still wanted to see my movie but knew doing so would cancel my workout for the day. So I made the right decision and worked out. In fact it was the longest run I have done since getting the green light and my HR was great.

In truth I need that previous post as much as anyone.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I do some of my best thinking at the keyboard! Glad you had some quality time and a workout, too.

Chris said...

I agree. Sometimes it helps me just to say it out loud or write it down, walk away and then come back to it. Seems to make all the difference in clarity and making the right call on priorities.

It looks like you were able to get the best of both worlds. Besides, that's what Netflix is for right?
:-)

Shelley said...

I'm just glad you do post Comm.
I have a new blog now: www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Cheers!