Friday, January 9, 2009

Weekend of fun.

Friday was a great day of training. I did assisted pull ups, then push ups and sit ups. Then ran a painfully slow 1.5 miles and I capped it off with a 35 minute ride. Yes I do believe that it was a push for this day, not so much for the effort but the total amount of time I kept my HR elevated.

Saturday will be a rest day and then Sunday I am riding a moderately hilly 20 mile course with my team. I realize that my HR will be higher on the hills but I plan on resting at the tops and taking it easy on the flats. I know I will be riding alone, but crap, I will be riding. I still can't believe how awesome that is.


1 comment:

J~Mom said...

Awesome!!! That is always my philosophy...even on the days that I am last it's better then being at home on the couch!