Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spinning plates.

So much is going on and even some of it is training. Mistress is due to pop at any moment. Which has the whole family waiting on pins and needles. Every time she calls, I wonder if this is going to be the BIG call.

I have been trying to bank as much sleep as possible. Not easy with the work load I have recently shouldered or assumed. Working 15 hours a day and sleeping 3-4 hours a night and staying hydrated and eating right (hopefully) every three hours and getting in my training, and trying to be cognizant of the impending birth is daunting. Not overwhelming, Lord knows my stress envelope is pretty fricken big.

Consequently I am super revved up to get my projects at work done. And man do I have some projects going on. I highly doubt I will be able to get it all done in time and that frustrates me and is a significant reason for my lack of posting.

After three great weeks of solid training, I woke up Sunday with a body that was shot. It was Tuesday before I started feeling that I should resume training. The process was much less painful than I thought probably due to the fact that I knew I will be training again as soon as my body recovers properly. So last night I got in a short swim. Felt good.

Have Fun

No comments: