Tuesday, April 22, 2008

prepping

Right now I'm still in the prep phase of recovery. Not much direction, just don't do anything that has intensity or too much exertion. I have been told to increase my protien and calcium significantly. It gives me a chance to put my willpower or Ironwill into my begining nutrition plan for 2008.

I have long discussed I am a compulsive eater, an unconcious eater. In this transition to my short course life and for just a better self opinion I want to drop about 25 lbs. I think at around 175 I will obviously be faster and stronger in all my training.

Everyday and about every four hours I am given an opportunity to test my old eating mentality and my new paradigm. When prepping my meals or ordering food I repeat, "Today is the new me," and I tend to make the wiser choice.

Whatever it takes. I have to be able to control some part of life

4 comments:

Fumo Santo said...

I hear ya on that one. Eating for me is the hardest part of my fitness routine. Late night sweet cravings, larger than normal portions, eating out waaaaay too much, etc.

If you're like me, this will surely be a challenging test!

Now, why is my stomach grumbling??

tarheeltri said...

I'm like a dog... if I am awake, I'm on the lookout for something to eat. It's my natural state of being. I'm also a stress eater. Stress at work le me to gain 7 pounds this year (and I'm exercising almost everyday!)

Papa Tweet said...

Sounds like someone needs the beauty of the protein smoothie. I'm just sayin'.

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

You can do it. You can do all things...
;-)