Monday, February 18, 2008

Team EvoTri Submission

THIS MESSAGE WILL REMAIN UP FOR SEVERAL DAYS. SCROLL DOWN FOR MY NEWEST POST.

Yup, I put my bike helmet in the ring for Team EvoTri. Feel free to check it out HERE . Voting starts Monday at www.evotri.com. Go to the website on Monday to see if I made the cut for online voting.

Team Evotri Mission Statement

The members of Team Evotri will challenge themselves and others to live a healthy and active lifestyle through endurance sports. Given the extraordinary opportunity to train and race with the same equipment and coaching of the pros, they will dedicate themselves to maximizing their potential, to sharing what they learn from their experiences, and to making a positive contribution to the endurance sport community.

13 comments:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Yeah Comm! Loved it -- especially the last line. :) Good luck!

Flatman said...

You got my vote, brother....

Laurie said...

Great video Comm. You would be an excellent addition to the team.

Jumper 2.0 said...

Sweet vid!

If your a choice, you have my vote.

21stCenturyMom said...

Now THAT was a great entry. It's the only one I've watched all the way through. You are so money and so are they if they choose you.

Bigun said...

good one comms...waaaaaaay better than mine!

Fe-lady said...

You got MY vote for what it's worth Commodore!
Well done, eloquently said and just all-around awesome!
(At least you pronounce the Company's name correctly....everyone else is saying EEEEEvo-tri, and I can't help but picture Dr. Evil saying it, with his pinky up to his mouth!) :-0

LBTEPA said...

Hey, I just watched your video. I really hope they pick you!

The Big Cheese said...

You got my vote! Now, email me and I will let you know where to send the check...cashiers check.

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Great video Commodore! I think you hit it on the head when you said this may pave the way for more Evotri teams... you are so focused on the future without breezing over the present, or dismissing the past.
Love you buddy!!!! Good luck!

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

This is such a great, heartfelt video. I wish you the best of luck!!!

LBTEPA said...

You're on the list! Yay! I'll be voting for you!

Flatman said...

Just voted for ye. Get the message on yer blog NOW that it's time to vote.