Saturday, February 2, 2008

SuperBowl Event: The Feed

I had my first energy drink evah, last night. Not bad. I've smelled it on enough breath to know what it would probably taste like. The last hour turned more into a spin class than anything else. Some great 70's and 80's music came up and people who weren't spinning were dancing. A bunch of ladies did a great Grease karaoke and a couple of people danced to Right Said Freds, I'm To Sexy song. Brave.

Here is the LINK to see what this is all about. Just click on the main box or the AMP energy event notice at the bottom.

I found that you can buy the trainers that generate the power. LINK Not a bad concept once I read up on it.

5 comments:

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Comm,

Thanks for the link to the trainer/generator. I think I'll make that my spring project.

Stay tuned...

Flo said...

Now if I hooked that trainer/generator up so the TV would only run while I pedaled I could get myself into awesome shape by spring :)

21stCenturyMom said...

I don't know why they wasted all that footage and all those still shots on Joe Montana when they could have been shooting you!

Cool event - were you there with the Yogi?

21stCenturyMom said...

That AMP ad toward the end of the game was HYSTERICAL!

It doesn't make me want to buy the stuff but I got a great laugh out of it.

Mommymeepa said...

Which ad was that again?
Were you on TV? We saw clips from the event.