Wednesday, February 27, 2008

bring the heat

after starting off in the whole at work, i have clawed myself up to point where i will get some great training done tonight. in my pocket is a piece of paper that has every day of training between now and April and i intend to hold myself to it. I can still have a good solid ironman showing.
It's 80 degrees today and why people come here for vacations right now. I can't believe I get to train in this weather. Todays practice is one loop of the IMAZ run (about 8.5 miles) and then about 1.5 miles in the pool.
Been rallying the troops at work and hope each of you will stop three more people each day and have them to vote for me for the evotri sponsorship.
have fun

2 comments:

M said...

Glad to here you're back and joining us in April.

Fe-lady said...

Noooooo! It's too early for 80 degrees! (I like the 60s and 70s myself!)