Monday, February 18, 2008

Get the word out

Not even a day into the EvoTri vote and I want to thank everyone who has done their part. I am simply numb with the votes I have received from you great people.

I am truly blessed to make it this far and can only make it to Thursday with your aid.

I know I don't have the most viewed blog in the Tri-Alliance but I want to crash the servers at EvoTri World Wide Headquarters. If some of you would put up a post for your daily blog readers to vote for me by sending an email to vote@evotri.com with Commodore on the Subject line, I would really appreciate it. Or go covert and forward a message off to your email list asking them to support me.

To view all ten applicants go to the EvoTri website.

One more vote can make the difference....

7 comments:

stronger said...

Proud to give you my vote!

Ryan said...

I voted. Just promise me this: No New Taxes! Comm for Prez, right?

kodiacbear said...

Vote is in and on my blog. Go forth Commodore and make us proud!

Go Mom Go said...

I voted for you.

momo said...

i voted for you! how many times can we do it??

Di said...

weird...blogger isn't taking comments now?

voted!! Best of luck Comm!!
;)

Mommymeepa said...

I voted for you a lot. Don't know how many they'll count.

You know the old saying, "vote early and vote often." :-)

Good luck!!