Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So far, So good

Mo is at home now, resting but beat up. Things were worse than expected upon examination but the operations were a sucess. Mistress says his face is a swollen, black and blue mess and his jaw and neck are non-existant. Am told he's throwing up blood but was to be expected. thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Ragnar is going well. I ran 7:30 miles for 5.5 miles. Nice surprise for me. Our whole van ran at or under pace. We're done now until my next leg around 8:30 pm

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to hear Mo's operations were successful, and that he's home with Mistress.

Keep enjoying yourself out there!

Sarah said...

Hey comm, glad to hear he's doing well. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts!

Sarah said...

Hey comm, glad to hear he's doing well. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts!

Nancy Toby said...

Am I reading this right? Mo had surgery and his Daddy wasn't there!??

Anyway, so glad to hear that he's come out of it okay. I hope his recovery is speedy and uneventful and this helps fix what ails him!

Brent Buckner said...

Thanks for the update - best wishes to Mo for recovery!